Project Accounting Specialist
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a PROJECT ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST who is interested in being a part of a rapidly growing organization. If that is you, keep reading!
What an ImageSoft Project Accounting Specialist will do – Job Description:
- Coordinate the intake process of New Opportunities, Statements of Work (SOW), and Project Change Requests (PCR) to include obtaining appropriate signatures, storing documents in established storage systems, and distributing to appropriate staff as required.
- Responsible for accurately entering new Projects in to appropriate computer software systems in a timely manner using established standards.
- Prepare project and expense invoices, sales orders and purchase orders for review. Also includes sending/mailing approved items to appropriate customers/vendors with required supporting documentation as per established protocols and/or customer requirements.
- Responsible for the gathering of subcontractor’s hours and inputting into appropriate tracking software systems in a timely manner using established standards.
- Assist in responding to customer inquiries to include gathering information, providing resolutions in a timely manner and elevating issues to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Responsible for preparing and accurately entering journal entries into the Accounting system in a timely manner using established standards.
What an ImageSoft Project Accounting Specialist will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Understanding of basic accounting function
- Experience with the use of Pivot tables & formulas are a plus.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
What an ImageSoft Project Accounting Specialist will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage for Full-Time Positions
- Life Insurance coverage for Full-Time Positions
- Simple IRA with company match
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick) for Full-Time positions
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.