Title: Accounting Intern
Skills: Accounting, Bookkeeping
Location: Southfield, MI
Pay rate: Commensurate with Experience
Travel Required: None
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for an ACCOUNTING INTERN who is interested in gaining real world experience working within the Finance Department. If that is you, keep reading!.
What an ImageSoft Accounting Intern will do – Job Description:
- Coordinate the intake process of New Opportunities, Statements of Work (SOW), and Project Change Requests (PCR) to include obtaining appropriate signatures, storing documents in established storage systems, and distributing to appropriate staff as required.
- Responsible for accurately entering new Projects in to appropriate computer software systems in a timely manner using established standards.
- Prepare project and expense invoices, sales orders and purchase orders for review. Also includes sending/mailing approved items to appropriate customers/vendors with required supporting documentation as per established protocols and/or customer requirements.
- Responsible for the gathering of subcontractor’s hours and inputting into appropriate tracking software systems in a timely manner using established standards.
- Assist in responding to customer inquiries to include gathering information, providing resolutions in a timely manner and elevating issues to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Responsible for preparing and accurately entering journal entries into the Accounting system in a timely manner using established standards.
What an ImageSoft Accounting Intern will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with MS Outlook & Word
- Understanding of basic accounting function
- Experience in Excel and the use of Pivot tables & formulas is a plus.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
What an ImageSoft Accounting Intern will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Simple IRA
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.