Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a BUSINESS ANALYST to work in our Professional Services Division. The Business Analyst position provides guidance concerning business implications of moderately complex application development projects.
What an ImageSoft Business Analyst will do – Job Description:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and develop Functional Specification and Design documents.
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, support teams and end-users.
- Develops and writes Functional Specifications and Design documents that include the detailed descriptions of user needs, process analysis, program functionality, and the steps required to develop, modify, and implement automated systems and workflow processes.
- Develops business requirements, publish requirements documents and follows projects to completion.
- Often educates end users on software/system changes or new product functionality.
What an ImageSoft Business Analyst will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Strong analytical and technical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, operational and technical requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience working with and implementing complex computer systems.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant experience working in one or more of the following industries: Healthcare, Insurance, Government or Courts.
- Experience with OnBase or other Enterprise Content Management / Workflow platforms.
What an ImageSoft Business Analyst will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.