Kofax Systems Engineer
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a KOFAX SYSTEMS ENGINEER with experience in installing, configuring, customizing and implementing Kofax capture solutions. They will also have experience using Kofax advanced classification, forms processing and recognition software including Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM) or Kofax Indicius.
What an ImageSoft Kofax Systems Engineer will do – Job Description:
- Designs, installs, customizes and implements advanced document capture, classification, and forms processing solutions utilizing Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM) or Kofax Indicius.
- Designs and implements document management and workflow solutions utilizing Hyland OnBase software.
- Work closely with the Development Team to assure complete and successful ECM deployments.
What an ImageSoft Kofax Systems Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Prior experience with Kofax is required. Experience with Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM) or Kofax Indicius are a plus.
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content management and OCR technology is a strong plus.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Certified OnBase Installer or Workflow Architect are a plus.
- A minimum Bachelor's degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the ECM industry
What an ImageSoft Kofax Systems Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.