Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
Since you are looking for new opportunities, you should know that ImageSoft, Inc. is currently recruiting for an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE who will be responsible for all sales activities required to identify, qualify, develop and close revenue which is comprised of new customer acquisition and the expansion of existing customer solutions.
What an ImageSoft Account Executive will do – Job Description:
- Grow new sales revenue by identifying, qualifying and coordinating meetings for all opportunities.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Negotiate and close contracts.
- Responsibilities also include establishing client relationships for new accounts and continued growth of net new accounts annually.
The account executive goals are to understand and influence the entities technology and application roadmaps and determine the best timing and fit for content management and our JusticeTech, TrueFiling, TrueSign and TrueCertify products. This position would work with the sales engineers to develop sales strategy and solution demonstrations, coordinate presentations, and generally facilitate the sales process.
- Sales quota attainment – consistently attain sales quota and annual sales growth for new sales.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Effectively manage the sales pipeline to ensure adequate amount of leads for both short and long term success. Accurately, forecast sales opportunities and keep internal systems up to date on account development.
- Local Marketing and Account development – Develop and implement territory and account plans according to business objectives.
What an ImageSoft Account Executive will have – Skills & Requirements:
- A comprehensive understanding of governmental and judicial markets. Their business culture, processes and value drivers.
- Experience with government agencies and the judicial system is strongly preferred.
- Superior communication, presentation and client management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Content Management software and related applications.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with influencers and decision makers.
- Focused driven and technologically savvy.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.
What an ImageSoft Account Executive will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage for Full-Time Positions
- Life Insurance coverage for Full-Time Positions
- Simple IRA with company match
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick) for Full-Time positions
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.