Software Sales Engineer
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a SOFTWARE SALES ENGINEER with experience and expertise in OnBase. The Software Sales Engineer is an enthusiastic individual who is interested in technical development and demonstration. If this is you, keep reading!
What an ImageSoft Software Sales Engineer will do – Job Description:
The Software Sales Engineer is experienced in OnBase and provides technical support to the Sales team and assists them in achieving corporate revenue targets. The positions primary responsibility is to understand client business challenges and in turn articulate the best possible solution to solve those challenges to both business and technical audiences.
- Works closely with the Sales Team to provide technical expertise and assists in the creation of proposed solutions, professional service estimates, RFP responses and sales contracts
- Create and conduct VM product demonstrations that effectively paint the client solution vision
- Manage internal and partner product collateral, solution overviews, technical sales collateral and pricing tools
- Proactively engage in personal development, business and technical trainings that support Sales revenue targets
What an ImageSoft Software Sales Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Technical experience with OnBase
- Interpersonal sales skills: with the ability to listen, comprehend, communicate effectively, persuade and solve problems across all business hierarchies
- Firm understanding of Government Agency or Private Sector core business processes and back-office functional processes is a plus
- A minimum Bachelor's degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the ECM industry with OnBase
- Certifications such as OnBase Certified Installer (OCI), OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) or OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA), Kofax Certified Capture Consultant (KC3), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+) are a plus
What an ImageSoft Software Sales Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus tied to profits
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.