Position has been filled.
Internal Technical Support Engineer
We recognize that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees. So we strive to make ImageSoft a place where work is fun, team members are part of an extended family, and your opinion counts.
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
What an ImageSoft Internal Technical Support Engineer will do – Job Description:
- Provide end-user technical support and enterprise application administration of all internal software systems within our business.
- Understand end-user business processes and evaluate software configurations to identify ways to enhance overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work with user groups to define business requirements and help develop new cost effective solutions.
- Manage and optimize the technical relationship with all external software vendors.
- Order, configure and deploy new hardware for employees.
- Complete upgrades in accordance to hardware and software life cycles
What an ImageSoft Internal Technical Support Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology/Computer Science from a 4 year college or university or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience as a Software Administrator for a leading enterprise software application a plus.
What an ImageSoft Internal Technical Support Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.