Technical Support Engineer
Are you looking for the opportunity to be a part of a company that is growing and expanding its business and technologies? Do you work well in a team-based environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Would you work well in a fun, modern workspace that offers a fitness center and complimentary beverages and snacks? If so, read on to hear more about what it’s like to work at ImageSoft, Inc!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for an TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER. role – a dynamic and energetic individual to play an important role in the growth of the company, and will act as the first point of contact for issues reported by our customers on our software products in a timely and professional manner with a deep commitment to excellent customer satisfaction.
What an ImageSoft Technical Support Engineer will do – Job Description:
- Answers the Technical Support Line to receive new support requests.
- Monitors the Technical Support Mailbox periodically throughout the day.
- Logs all new support requests in tracking system.
- Communicates effectively with customers and 3rd parties daily to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Tracks all activity related to each issue and documents progress daily.
- Follows established escalation procedure to engage secondary support when necessary.
- Works towards continually gaining extensive knowledge of supported products.
What an ImageSoft Technical Support Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operation requirements
- Excellent people skills to interact and engage with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to type accurately at least of 50 words per minute.
- Ability to work in a close team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Skills and Technical Abilities
- Experience and extensive knowledge of computer related troubleshooting.
- Experience and background using a Windows environment.
- Exposure to Active Directory Exchange Server, and Networking Operating Systems
- Exposure to SQL Server
- Exposure to Microsoft IIS Web Server Software
- Associates Degree in Computer related studies or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years of helpdesk experience supporting technical clients.
What an ImageSoft Technical Support Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus tied to profits
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.