Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about career growth opportunities? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for an ONBASE DEVELOPER with experience in OnBase, ECM, Hyland Software, and/or Kofax. The OnBase Developer would be a vital part of ImageSoft's growth and expansion.
What an ImageSoft OnBase Developer will do – Job Description:
- Develops and maintains .NET code to be used in Windows Applications, Web Services, Websites, and other forms of C# scripts.
- Writes code to integrate with the OnBase API.
- Develops OnBase solutions dealing in areas of document capture, document storage, workflow, and other OnBase areas.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyzes and determines functional specification for customer requests and confers with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Consults with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
What an ImageSoft OnBase Developer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- .Net programming experience is preferred.
- Experience with N-tier web based applications using C# and ASP.Net
- Experience in the OnBase suite of products or capture and workflow solutions (Content Management, Kofax, AnyDoc, etc.)
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content management and OCR technology is a strong plus.
- Microsoft certified in: Technology Specialist (MCTS), Professional Developer (MCIPD), IT Professional (MCIPT), Imaging Architect (CDIA+), or ECM Practitioner (ECMp) a plus.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Certified OnBase Installer or Workflow Architect are a plus.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and expertise.
What an ImageSoft OnBase Developer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus tied to profits
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.