Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for an energetic TECHNICAL INTERN with experience in development tools, exposure to a variety of programming languages and a passion to learn and develop business software. If you want valuable experience that will help you choose a career path while still enrolled in school, consider an Internship at ImageSoft. As a paid member of our team, you will learn while having fun and gain valuable real-world experience. As a part of our Technical team, your knowledge will be tested and developed on several internal and customer projects.
What an ImageSoft Technical Intern will do – Job Description:
With guidance, you will:
- Program and implement new functionality for various software applications (including design, coding, code reviews, unit testing, and configuration)
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients currently utilizing software applications, including assisting with system set up and local application customization.
- Provide support utilizing technical development software applications such as C#, ASP and .NET
What an ImageSoft Technical Intern will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above average college level programming and math skills are required
- Possesses a can-do attitude illustrated by the ability, willingness, and passion to exceed client expectations
- Excellent team player
- Oral and written English communication skills necessary to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively to individuals and groups
- Microsoft Word, Access and Excel skills are required
- The following technical skills are preferred: VB, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server experience
- Currently pursuing a baccalaureate degree in a technical field (engineering, applied math, computer science, applied science, MIS, or other) from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent foreign institution
What an ImageSoft Technical Intern will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Simple IRA
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.