Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for an energetic DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST who is experienced in Technical Writing, Proofreading and clear usability documenting with a passion for learning, growing and developing content that will allow our users to fully understand our technologies. If that is you, keep reading!
What an ImageSoft Documentation Specialist will do – Job Description:
ImageSoft is currently seeking a Documentation Specialist to assist with developing, maintaining, and delivering consistent, accurate, user-friendly documentation regarding system use and troubleshooting for users of ImageSoft products including an online e-filing system. This position involves reading requirements, analyzing the system and how it works, and writing clear and accurate information about the system and how to use it.
- Create and maintain user-friendly documentation
- Use templates to write and edit documentation, and follow the process for developing the documentation
- Collaborate with others regarding documentation production plans and time frames to ensure timely delivery of documentation for zero re-work
- Use source control for version control of documentation files, locating and analyzing requirements, etc.
- Edit documentation for accuracy, consistency, and compliance to standards
- Attend team meetings and requirements reviews (offer ideas/suggestions/feedback)
- Assist Requirements and Test teams with ensuring accuracy of the requirements, and testing the software
What an ImageSoft Documentation Specialist will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Strong writing/documentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Technically savvy (quick to pick up basic computer programs)
- Strong interpersonal and communication (active listening) skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to quality and to assessing and accommodating user needs
- Desired character traits: trustworthy, honest, customer focused, driven to excellence and dependable
- BA in English or related field
- Minimum of 3 years technical writing experience (user guides and/or manuals)
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Experience using version control software
- Previous exposure to Agile methodologies is a plus
- Court systems knowledge and/or experience a plus
What an ImageSoft Documentation Specialist will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus tied to profits
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.