Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT to work in our Professional Services department. This position is responsible for converting business requirements into the architecture and design for the solution to be developed, and ensuring all assigned work functions per the design.
What an ImageSoft Solutions Architect will do – Job Description:
- Consult with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements for moderately complex projects.
- Architect system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Provide guidance to project team members on developing, testing, installing and modifying programs.
- Develops, write and maintain Functional Specifications and Design documents that include the detailed descriptions of user needs, process analysis, program functionality, and the steps required to develop, modify, and implement automated systems and workflow processes.
- Track and document changes to functional and business specifications.
- Install and configure necessary software.
- Consult with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to attain client approval.
- Work to resolve user acceptance issues that are identified during customer testing.
- Write documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Work with both technical and non-technical staff to develop a training plan and training materials, and train end users, technical support, and internal staff to use programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
What an ImageSoft Solutions Architect will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Strong analytical and technical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, operational and technical requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience working with and implementing complex computer systems.
- Experience with OnBase or other Enterprise Content Management / Workflow platforms.
- Significant experience working in Government or Courts, is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university. Computer Science or related technical field; Plus:
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What an ImageSoft Solutions Architect will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Modern work atmosphere
- Quarterly Bonus Tied to Profits
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.