Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a SYSTEMS ENGINEER . with experience in OnBase, ECM, Hyland Software, and/or Kofax. The Systems Engineer would be a vital part of ImageSoft's growth and expansion.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will do – Job Description:
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyzes and determines functional specification for customer requests and confers with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Consults with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content management and OCR technology is a strong plus.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Certified OnBase Installer or Workflow Architect are a plus.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and expertise.
What an ImageSoft Systems Engineer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Countless Opportunities
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.