Sr. Software Developer
Are you looking for a company that is experiencing expansive and explosive growth? What about a fun atmosphere with unlimited snacks and beverages and a Fitness Center to work it all off? How about a healthy work and life balance and volunteering opportunities? Or what about a team-based work environment with quarterly goal setting and weekly update meetings? Well ImageSoft, Inc. is looking for YOU!
ImageSoft, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Sr. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER. This position is responsible for the ownership of the design, construction, integration, testing verification and maintenance of ImageSoft products
What an ImageSoft Sr. Software Developer will do – Job Description:
- Participate in designing coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- Apply ImageSoft Coding Standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Manage the time estimation of project deliverables accurately through the duration of the Sprint, escalating any issues to higher authority as needed to ensure Sprint tasks completed as planned.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop alternative system and software designs.
- Keep up to date with new technologies through independent research to include presenting results to peers.
What an ImageSoft Sr. Software Developer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of computer science and software engineering principles and theories
- Strong Windows programming and debugging background and experience programming in .NET
- Strong database skills are desirable
- Knowledge of .Net Core, UWP and TDD are a strong plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study and/or equivalent work experience.
- On average 3-5 years of related experience.
What an ImageSoft Sr. Software Developer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly Bonus tied to profits
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.