What is JudgeView
JudgeView is a touch-screen application designed specifically for judicial officers and staff using an electronic case file. It creates an enhanced experience at the bench and in the courtroom while enabling the mobile processing of case files anytime and anywhere.
JudgeView combines key court CMS data, electronic case file and workflow into a single interface for easy navigation to rapidly manage cases in the courtroom. Native to the application is an electronic signature solution designed by judges for judges called TrueSign.
Key benefits of using JudgeView
- Intuitive, multi-touch interface with gesture-based commands
- Docket-based system that is both judge driven and clerk driven in the courtroom
- View relevant documents specific to a hearing
- Easy-to-use electronic case file with colored-coded folder tabs
- Securely sign documents quickly and easily
- Include judge’s notes, permanent markups, under advisement and much more