June 30, 2010
ImageSoft Continues Growth: Adds Six Customers in Six Months
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. — Continuing its growth momentum, ImageSoft, Inc., a leading provider of technology and workflow solutions, announced today that it has concluded the first half of the year with the addition of six new customers. ImageSoft is based in Southfield, Mich., but serves customers throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
“With depleted budgets and reduced staffing, more and more business and government enterprises are recognizing the immense value of enterprise content management (ECM) in optimizing their operations,” said Scott Bade, ImageSoft, Inc., president. “When combined with automated workflow, technology is still the best way to leverage existing resources, cut overall costs and produce swift return on investment.”
From January through June, ImageSoft signed agreements with the following customers to help them automate, standardize, streamline and improve their workplace processes:
- New Breed Logistics, Inc., of High Point, N.C., provides distribution services, reverse logistics and repair, and supply chain consulting.
- Glimcher Realty Trust, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, is a premier real estate investment trust and recognized leader in the ownership, management, acquisition and development of malls.
- XChanging, based in London, UK, is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of business process services with a wide range of global customers.
- Clinton County is a community with a population of approximately 70,000 located in the Lansing, Mich., metropolitan area.
- Team Legal Solutions, (Team Support Services) headquartered in Kalamazoo, Mich., is a leading provider of document imaging, data management, litigation technology and information support services.
- Park Township is a community of approximately 18,351 located in Ottawa County, Mich.
Beyond new customers, ImageSoft also continues to expand its operations by growing business with existing customers. The company, which now counts 145 customers, has added major new projects from several current clients, among them Priority Health Management Benefits, of Grand Rapids, Mich. A longtime ImageSoft customer, Priority Health initially chose ImageSoft to implement a document storage and retrieval application in selected departments at its Grand Rapids facility. This year, Priority Health expanded the work to include a workflow solution in the enrollment departments at its Grand Rapids and Farmington Hills locations.
“We often find that customers that begin with a departmental implementation quickly see the benefits and savings and opt to expand their solution to other departments,”” said Bade. “The real value and cost savings of ECM come from an enterprise-wide implementation.”
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
(248) 948-8100 x330